Simple Tooth Extraction
When a patient is suffering from chronic tooth sensitivity or periodontal disease in the advanced stages, a simple tooth extraction is most commonly recommended by dentists. During a simple tooth extraction procedure, a dentist will remove the affected tooth without requiring major surgery.
The five reason for a simple tooth extraction in NE Calgary, AB T3J 0W8 include:
- The patient has advanced periodontal disease and the tooth roots become loosened.
- The patient has baby teeth or extra teeth that impend on the adult teeth.
- In preparation of a patient who is receiving certain orthodontic treatment.
- The patient requires removal of fractured or malformed teeth.
- The patient presents excessive tooth decay that cannot be treated by root canal therapy.